Selling your home shouldn''t be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. Landmark Real Estate''s services and experience allow you to focus on your move while We manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you''ll come to understand why. Meet The Landmark Team
At Landmark Real Estate, As Your Agent, We Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home''s value to that of your neighborhood recent sales.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media exposure.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Recent Home Sales:
What are homes selling for in your neighborhood? The excellent question...this plays a large part in the valuation of your home. While you are here on this site you can utilize Landmark''s Compare My Home feature to help estimate the current market value of your home based on the asking price of similar homes. For a more accurate approach, feel free to Contact the Landmark Team to find out what comparable neighborhood homes are truly selling for, free of charge, or to receive a more detailed analysis of the value of your home using these comparable sales.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home:
The real estate market is ever changing the Manhattan Kansas Area Real Estate Market, although very resilient, is no exception to this basic rule. Furthermore, not every home is the same and there is not a single marketing program that fits every single home for every single clients'' goals. The Landmark Real Estate Team can customize a marketing campaign to help insure you the best position in your sale. Here are some basics that should always prevail and help with a home sale:
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether buyers give your home consideration, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it''s staged appropriately. We have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker''s commission is a full-service fee and will normally cost anywhere between 4.5% to 7.5%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you''ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems that come to attention during the home inspection.
For More Details, Contact the Landmark Team